Saturday 26 April 2008

My First Sabbath

I'm finally here after many months of probing by my dearest friend Rossanna, a joyful and highly talented soul, beauty and intellect married into someone I'm proud to be friend of.

So we are at the end of April and it truly seems like Spring has decided to stay. And here I am typing my heart out writing the prologue to my first novel 'A Shared Moment of Duplicity', with the terrace-door open, dogs peacefully chewing away on something that right Now means loads to them, a raw-hide bone. In the background UCB with a great Christian concert on and then me in my pink tracksuit, honouring the Sabbath. Yes my home is an arty mess and dishes needs doing but this is my time to honour Him and writing, and once the sun goes down then I can clean and tidy up...unless I rather keep on writing.

Once I get a camera I will post some pickies too but for now it's the few good ones in my mobile that will do. Like Matti who has an injured paw but taking it very philosophically.


Novel is calling, bye for now.

2 comments:

Rossana said...

Wow!! Thank you for all the lovely comments ;-)
I'm so glad you finally got round to Bloging, you'll enjoy it. You have a great talent hidden away that others need to discover.I look forward to reading your Blog.
You are a fab friend xx

Giuliana said...

Sweatheart, thank you. You are an amazing friend and amazingly talented and I wish that you become even more successful in that you do.
I owe you for finally getting down to do thisthis and dedicate this Blog to you.

Lot's of Love
xxxxxxxxxxx
G