Sunday 11 May 2008

2 1/2 Bottles of Red Wine Later...

I'm three days late according to..my self-set schedule. Things took longer than expected and I have just about finished that which I hoped to do Thursday night. Oh well, at least it's done. The teasing out one story out of four (Gospels) exchanging all the 'thou's and 'hast's, updating the archaic words and so on for a more digestible English, reformatting it, making it more into a story and what is left is the fun part. Fatting it out, colouring it! And of course it's nine now..on a Sunday evening and I know that I should really prepare for my coming week, but I just want to finish off a few more bits and hopefully go to bed this side of midnight.

Today was the Global Day of Prayer, in memory of Pentecost, that which I spoke of a few days ago. It was amazing and the church was rocking!:) I was prayed over and fell!!! I had this warmth going through me, His power...amazing. A lady had a message for me "The good job He has started with you He will finish"..not only that..He is talking to me so much, particularly these last days, and whereas I would perhaps question my sanity, I'm getting more and more convinced that this, 'A Shared Moment of Destiny' is my calling..

Now then, here is Rossanna. Isn't she lovely!



It's from the May Bank-holiday (and I promise I will blog properly about it soon).
I took this picture with an old SRL camera, was trying it out. It has substituted my older camera I started off with in the early 90s.
Looking at the photos it has made I feel that nothing beats film as opposed to digital. Yes, digital is very practical and if any of you have an old one lying around that you don't need, please send me it to support a poor unpublished writer:)

Film has more of a soft edge to it.

And here's a picture of my dad's hometown, in fact, he was born in one of these houses.



And finally, the wedding-pix I took after a few hours sleep on Friday and dito sheep-counting, went fine:)





No comments: