Sunday 4 May 2008

33

I can't believe it! I'm done! I've finished the Prologue to the Novel! Well, the draft thereof. 13 pages in the last 4 hours, all I need now is to finetune it. But I will have to walk away from it now for a while, I'm still too emotional about it, about The Fall that took place in Eden. I cried but hammered on on the keyboard. I will go back to it in a few days. Tie it up with the rest of the Novel and send it off to selected Publishers and then wait and wait and wait. A Joy! At least it's done. No I am not blowing my own trumpet, I'm just overjoyed that I have met my deadline, by one hour:)

Father thank you for giving me this.

And the most exhilirating of all was when I looked down at the total page-count of the Prologue....33, just like the amount of years he was with us..on Earth.

Bye for now. In to kitcken for some well-deserved food. I'm depressed and will have to occupie my mind with something else, but I'm sure it's normal when writing.

To all of you who are supporting me in this sometimes lonely adventure, THANK YOU, I love you to bits

1 comment:

Rossana said...

Lots and lots of good luck !!!! I'm sure you'll do xtremelly fabulous !!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx