Monday 2 June 2008

28.08.07 - 27.05.08 R.I.P. "Pinkie"

I have been away these last few days...mourning...mourning the loss of Pinkie...she was with me, day and night. Always expecting me with joy in the morning, never asking me any stupid questions like "do you still love me?", she knew I did.

We shared some great moments together in fact she left with all of them.
The strong memory of running out on the road onto which I only moments earlier had stepped out onto, in the hectic traffic, leaving my car on hazards, is still vivid...I find it hard not to start crying again...I parked and realised she was gone. In slow motion I ran up the street and saw her afar, in the middle of the street, half open, I hurried up to her but it was too late....she was brutally run over...dead.
I looked at the cracked screen and tried to put the battery on again, tears rolling down my face, but she didn't stay a chance.

Life hasn't been the same since...and I doubt it ever will..her happy little tone telling me someone was thinking of me, her happy chirp during the day, twice, to remind me of different things, all the numbers lost, 400+ pix of special moments never to be seen again and many many voice-dictaphone-recordings of creative-bliss-ideas...
Bye Pinkie R.I.P.

No comments: