Friday 23 May 2008

I've become a Pharmasist!

Did you know you can make penicillin out of coffee?..well, old coffee? :)! My kitchen is a living proof of it. I guess tomorrow will be a morning of disinfectation armed with economy-sized bottle of bleach hey?..
No marriage proposals from fellow-bloggers then?..

I'm having a break, well-deserved one after 3000 words in the last days plus working plus being the usual neurotic thinking far too much, I gave this up today. You know people give up drinking, give up smoking, give up chocolate..you know, they do less harm than neurotic thinking, because mind affects body more than anything. So I've given that up today and it feels funny being in a good mood and laughing, it's a challenge and am ready for it. So, am munching on risotto with mushrooms, zucchini (we Italians don't call them courgette:), olive oil, garlic and onions and I will mostly be watching a film later, my fingers undoubtedly wandering on my knees looking for the keyboard but they'll cope without it.
The film in question, first time my SKY-subscription will be worth something, is Gene Hackman 'The'......(goes and looks for most sold telly-mag in UK) 'The Conversation'.

Oh, here it is, bye for now. That's me and my platter of rise, zucchini and mushrooms (no I didn't grow them in my kitchen) off to the sofa.

p.s. I've done my 'short'-list: 12 UK publishers and 2 US publishers

p.s. did you know that many films start with an aereal-shot, it's a trick to make you think it's a big production:) clever hey?

2 comments:

Rossana said...

sei una artista con le parole !!
;-)

Giuliana said...

Anche tu amore!:)
KXG