Sunday 25 May 2008

The Love of God

I have struggled to accept God's Love, or rather, to be convinced, that He really can and does love..me..So much to the point that I have been mean to myself, intermittendely. Varying from thoughts to action.

This morning I prayed to understand His love. I didn't have time to do my usual reading and praying in the morning so went straight to church instead.
I was very touched through what was said, many things as if He was speaking straight to me. I got home and decided to do the reading and came to John chapter 17 verses 1-26...afterwards I just cried, and understood His undying Love for us, both to those who follow Him and those who turn their back to Him...His undying Love...

If anyone knows about unrepricated love it's God, and Jesus death on the cross is His LoveLetter, BIG times, to us.

No comments: